суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

de la tabla




when do you most clearly feel your love for this person?
do certain circumstances seem to trigger this? what are they?


I love you most when we can be quiet together.
Before you fall asleep, when your breathing gets slower, your eyes softer; while your fingers move silently along the table, playing love songs on your imaginary keyboard. You become gentler and you hold things as though they are going to fly away; you hold me like Iapos;m leaving you tomorrow. We brush against one another, and then lean, because my eyes are filled with sleep and you canapos;t do anything but flash tiny smiles of concern. You trace the lines of my neck� with your fingertips; it doesnapos;t tickle, because youapos;ve become just an extension of myself. My hands are always cold, but yours are warm.
We get smaller as we drift off, but my heart feels so big it could burst.








fmi common stock fund, de la tabla, de la tabla verdad, de la tablas verdad, de la taille.



Комментариев нет: